• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

I-Code CD's !!!!

Re: I-Code CD's !!!!

I bought a few of the books. Budget won't allow a complete set. CD is out of the question. What is needed is a good pirate! :lol:

:idea:

Here is a thought. This web site buy one set and create a PDF download for all members! :D

JP, I also talked with an ICC Tech person on Wednesday. She told me that the descriptions on their website are in error for how many times a single seat can be unlocked. The pdf can be unlocked twice, not once as stated on their website. The I-Qwest can only be unlocked once, not twice as stated on the website. They are working on getting it changed.

Sounds like false advertizing to me.

What did everyone expect when combining three competing code writing organizations into one you now have a monopoly.

And they own Boardwalk and Park Place.

Plus all the RR's and utilities...........where's my "get out of jail free" card? :?

I downloaded the 2009 set last week. I can put them on 2 computers max. They told me I don't have to be connected to the internet for them to work but that is what it seems like to me.

Jeff:

You must be on-line to unlock the documents, but once you have unlocked them they will work off-line. Be sure to answer "NO" when asked if you want to update during the unlocking process.