• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

I Found Out I Don't Exist

Glennman CBO

Silver Member
A friend recently sent me a link to ICC for "finding a code professional". He asked me if I have renewed my certs lately. Apparently he put in my name in and it showed no results. Since then I tried it under different spelllings, and no results. I contacted ICC, and gave them the number off of my CBO cert and told them I have 6 others besides the CBO, and they said I don't exist. They do not even have a record of my certs under the number on the certificate. Everyone that the gal emailed in their IT department is out for the holidays. I sent them a copy of my renewal cards, and they said they will be getting back to me next week (hopefully).

You all might want to check your certs out with ICC and make sure you don't have the same problem.

Merry Christmas.

Re: I Found Out I Don't Exist

My certs are listed. The Nice Ladies that work there like me. :mrgreen:

Uncle Bob

I'm back now. The nice lady there took care of it for me. Whew...I'm applying for a BO position next week. Not that I thought it would be a problem, but the glitch isn't necessary.

I haven't been able to search for ICC certified professionals... yet another glitch in the system?

Yeah, I exist and they even have all my certs correct, the folks down there are geniuses I tell ya, just geniuses (dolts). So now that I no am no longer looking for a job, there I am in the ICC records in all my glory. Don't need certs for the job for which I was hired, but I've got them (they look sweet on my office wall, no one else has them, so I'm so SPECIAL).

Back