• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

I know fire sprinkers are off topic,but ::::

cda

Sawhorse 123
Subject: CBS Early Show this Wednesday

The Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition has been working with the CBS Early Show and Danny Lipford to prepare a fire safety/fire sprinkler segment that will air this Wednesday, December 23rd, 7 to 9 a.m. This will be a live segment in a home in LaGrange Park, IL, with fire sprinklers protecting the living room. Two weeks ago, we taped a house fire without sprinklers in Brentwood, TN. That tape will be shown first, then CBS will go live to demonstrate how sprinklers would have made a difference.

In addition to his appearances on the CBS Early Show, Danny Lipford has a syndicated TV show called Today's Homeowner. Below is Danny Lipford's release about the segment.

This story will also be posted on the CBS Early Show web site along with a link to HFSC's Web site.

Please keep in mind that breaking news can affect the scheduling/airing of this story.

Enjoy safe and happy holidays.

Re: I know fire sprinkers are off topic,but ::::

Thanks for the heads up cda.

Now if I can just remember to set my recorder for tomorrow morning...