• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

I noticed

ICE

Oh Well
There is no ability to tag a thread after it is posted. Only the original poster can tag.

The views counter is not working. Many threads stay with the views as one higher than the # of posts.

Please tell me where I can reset the clock.

Tagging can be a permissions issue. I will check it out.
As far as the counters, I have no idea. I am waiting for the accumulation of a list before I have the IT guy look at it. It cost money to look into these things.

How do I make a word an active link? I see the link and un-link buttons but I can't get it to work. This is gonna take a tutorial.

And what about the clock. I found it.

Last edited:
Well I got it to work...sort of...

I tried to link this picture with the word "focus"

It will not work with a picture from the Flickr website. It did work with a youtube snippet.

Canada is in there with the states. If someone has an item that pertains to a state that isn't listed what can they do?

The counter that shows how many views a thread has garnered is not accurate. It makes the forum look sort of anemic. Threads that are years old that had hundreds of views now show 20. Some threads do not register views at all. There was a thread with 187,480 views and now it is 2,032 and it stopped working. You might consider removing the views counter.