• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

I was just given the acceptance email

Ohms law said:
I still can't open pictures, it says I may have restrictions. Can someone help?
You are a regular member and should have access to posted photographs without a problem. Only unregistered guests or those not signed in cannot see photos.

When you get the pictures working (it could be the security on your PC, some people have that problem at work) look for all of ICE's pictures...He has some top quality electrical work pictures....

At the top right click on settings

On the left side drop down menu click on general settings

Look for this and check if you are allowing images to be displayed

[h=3]Thread Display Options[/h]Visible Post Elements:

• Show Signatures
  • Show Avatars
  • Show Images (including attached images and images in code)
You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.

mtlogcabin said:
At the top right click on settingsOn the left side drop down menu click on general settings

Look for this and check if you are allowing images to be displayed

[h=3]Thread Display Options[/h]Visible Post Elements:

• Show Signatures
  • Show Avatars
  • Show Images (including attached images and images in code)
You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.

That worked, thanks!

cda said:
WelcomeHow did you find us??

We are journeyman code people
I have been a member of the Mike Holt Forum for awhile now, I was just searching for some information on electrical inspectors and I kind of ran across this forum.

I am currently studying for my EI exam and trying to absorb as much info as i can. I am 28 years old and I would be the youngest inspector, if I have this opportunity to have the interview I would like to present myself as hard working, dedicated and resourceful. So there for I want to be prepared for my exam, real life situations and as well the interview. I love what I do and more than anything I would like to be a inspector and say I have that notch on my belt.

Thanks for all help guys!

= = = = = = =

Also a hearty welcome to this Building Codes Forum !.......Be sure to

tell all of those members on Mike Holt's Forum about us as well.

Might I also encourage you to become a Sawhorse on this Forum too ?

= = = = = = =