• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

I wonder if it is sprinklered?

I grew up near there, the pertinent question is more likely to be "Does it have indoor plumbing?".

The largest single family residence I have plan reviewed was 37,000 square feet. It was the owner of ReMax. It had a two story garage that would fit up to 16 vehicles. The house did have a sprinkler system. There were also two guest houses that were each 5,000 square feet.

IF it's an IRC structure, kind of depends on the adopted code when it was permitted.

DanB said:
I grew up near there, the pertinent question is more likely to be "Does it have indoor plumbing?".
For those who haven't been to this part of the country - you don't know how true this is!! The assessor will undoubtedly make his or her valuation based on a MHE (Mobile Home Equivalent) scale.