• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

ICC residential P1 inspector test

daniel sutton

I'm new to the group and not too familiar with how to navigate the threads so I'll try it this way. I recently took the ICC P1 test at pearson view I made a 69 my first try but the study material I used didn't have a lot of the content that was on the test. I used quick pass from builders books to study it was good material just seeing what everybody else used. Thanks in advance.

Welcome!

A lot of folks swear by the flash cards, also ICC's website has online training that you can continue to use for like 80-90 days. I used it for my CBO Legal/Management back in the day.

Good luck!