• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

conarb said:
Marshal:I don't understand, I have never been logged out on this forum, I set something in Firefox, I don't know what at this point, but I've been logged in forever.
I use firefox also and am always logged on, if that makes any difference

Jeff,

" Have not seen UB online since I sent him a PM explaining the changes and why I did what I did. "

I saw him this morning; and it was an ugly sight. Nobody should have to look at a 66 year old man nude; not even himself in a large bathroom mirror. I need a smaller mirror.

You have the responsibility of running this thing. Don't let our opinions bother you. You gotta do whatca gotta do, friend.

Uncle Bob

Last edited by a moderator: