• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

*IF you DID NOT get the Email Confirmation when you Signed Up

jar546

Forum Coordinator
From November 2020 until today, we had an email problem whereas we were blocked from many email accounts, especially those hosted by outlook. This happened to a lot of places around the globe when outlook and hotmail made some changes and blocked us. This kept you from getting a confirmation email that was generated by this website. AS of today, that is fixed or at least I hope so because I tested it out and found that it works.

Sometimes you have to check your spam or junk folder to see if the email was sent there but in this case, many of them were never allowed to go that far. I have manually sent a bunch of them to good email addresses. I did not resend all of them because there were too many and some may not have been confirmed because they were actually spammers.

Therefore, if you believe that you did not get the confirmation email and you are reading this, please reach out to info@thebuildingcodeforum.com and let me know and I will resend the confirmation email once I have your correct email. Sorry it took so long to get this straightened out. It affected a lot of places around the globe and is not an easy or cheap fix.