• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Important Notice! CORRUPT E-MAIL ADDRESS

Uncle Bob

I have been having problems with my personal e-mail address. Someone has gotten on and is e-mailing people as if it were me.

DO NOT ACCEPT ANY E-MAIL FROM OSOROS@HOTMAIL.COM; AND DO NOT E-MAIL ME THERE.

Uncle Bob

Re: Important Notice! CORRUPT E-MAIL ADDRESS

U B - I think Big Brother is doing more than watching you... :eek: :shock: :? :twisted:

Man Uncle Bob, I told you that if you lobbied the Texas legislature to make sprinklers illegal you'd incur the wrath of the Nazi Jihad, you best go into hiding for a while, maybe plastic surgery?

I have had many problems with emails. Check your browser settings and for any updates.

Lots of cookies and tracking devises on the cyberways.

I once had a problem with my computer while researching "Brass Valves" by mistake I typed in "A** Valves" :shock: !! My computer has never been the same! :lol:

RJJ

Did you find any rated ones???

OK Uncle Bob.

We'll leave you alone on your alter-ego email address. Just be careful they don't track any of those offending emails back to you. ;)

ub,

you probably picked it up from casual contact with conarb,the guy who cruises those alternative sites with the funny sometimes perverse switchplates! :mrgreen: