• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

International Building Code 2012 (Second Printing)

I got an email from a contractor that I sent this link to, he said it was not working. Sure enough, not. Anyone heard anything from ICC on it?

And I thought ICC was there to support building officials.

My old link works now, but the page does not have a link to the "free" I-Codes like before. Maybe I am missing something.

This that CDA posted works for the public access, all my other links take me to the premium access site and my AHJ is on a budget crunch so paying for access is out of the question. :(

Anyone know what the premium access costs? Haven't looked yet....But kinda like coming here, I don't mind paying a little for what I want/ need. Not that I agree, I believe if you are a member, and have bought the books, the digital rights should come with. If that is what they are protecting with their copyrights and that is what I am paying for...

Anyone know what the premium access costs? Haven't looked yet....But kinda like coming here, I don't mind paying a little for what I want/ need. Not that I agree, I believe if you are a member, and have bought the books, the digital rights should come with. If that is what they are protecting with their copyrights and that is what I am paying for...
Premium ACCESS Price From: As low as: $182.00
http://shop.iccsafe.org/premiumaccess/i-codes.html

@ ~ @

steveray,

That $182.00 price is only for a few of the Referenced Standards.

The Cow has created different pricing options for the amount of
access one wants........They are also offering different price options
for different yearly editions.........They are increasing their
monopolistic position.

Not defending The Cow or anything, but copyright theft and
infringement has forced their hand, ...eeeeerrr Hooves !

@ ~ @

Last edited: