• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Is It Me, or ICC, or ???

Alias

First, I would like to thank IAPMO for the UMC, their study guide, and the flash cards. These at least helped with the studying seeing as there are no study materials for CA codes and the state's changes to the standard codes.

Okay, second round with the CA Mechanical Code exams. First time I botched commercial big time, got a 73 on the residential. This time, I aced the commercial. Residential was another 73. Both times I failed with the same score? Seems a bit weird to me..............

Sue.......at least I passed the commercial CA Mechanical Code............maybe I'll get a raise this year........ :roll:

Re: Is It Me, or ICC???

Sue:

Are you that cold, miserable, and lonely way up in Jefferson that you are sitting there playing with your flash cards? Happy New year - from civilization.

Is it ICC's job to develop training materials for state-specific state-modified codes? Just wondering...

TJacobs said:
Is it ICC's job to develop training materials for state-specific state-modified codes? Just wondering...
TJacobs -

I'm not knocking ICC, it's CA that has created this mess. Argh, some days I wish I was somewhere else.

Sue, UBC, CBC, IBC, CMC

Sue,

Congratulations on the Commercial. :)

Uncle Bob

conarb said:
Sue:Are you that cold, miserable, and lonely way up in Jefferson that you are sitting there playing with your flash cards? Happy New year - from civilization.
Yep, just playing with the flash cards. It's snowing and it's a good diversion. :lol: Now Tuesday I was cold and miserable.....damn near rolled the pick-up on 299 trying to get to Redding for the test. Had to chain up in Burney to get off of Hatchet Mt. Fun, fun, fun! :mrgreen: :lol:

Happy New Year All!

Sue, UBC, CBC, IBC, CMC

Uncle Bob said:
Sue,Congratulations on the Commercial. :)

Uncle Bob
UB -

Thanks! Now, it's back to the books and flash cards for the residential.

Sue, UBC, CBC, IBC, CMC