• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

It's ok Jeff... Don't burn yourself out

EPrice

Bronze Member
We all understand, or at least we all should understand that you have other things to do besides run this BB :) So don't feel under pressure to solve all of the problems right now. It would be different if we had to pay to come here, but we don't. I for one just appreciate the fact that you have provided us a place to come and discuss code issues.

I say Kudos on the new platform! Hover over the envelope at the headline of a thread while in Forum View and you get a preview of the OP, click on a link and it automatically opens in a new tab (I recall much belly-aching about that with the previous version), and the new quote boxes are even clearer than before.

Now that we are all getting more familiar with the level of effort involved in this transition, and perhaps some consequences of ongoing maintenance (incl. hosting), I want you to know that you have permission to re-nig on your stated position before the switch where you sought to bear the burden of this service independently.

I sincerely appreciate your commitment and passion for this site, well done. That said, it's Easter weekend - forget about this board until Monday!

Jeff,

Take a week off this thing and don't worry about it. We have our bulletin board; and are greatful to you for it.

Don't worry about the other bells and whistles.

Forget about it for "one full week"!

We love you, Buddy,

Uncle Bob

Thanks for putting up with us compter illiterates Jeff. Have a great weekend with your family and take a well deserved break.