1. ATTENTION returning members. If you are coming here from the old forum for the first time, you will need to reset you password. However, we had an email problem getting password reset links set out to a lot of the email addresses. That problem is temporarily rectified but IF you still have an issue, email me direct at info@thebuildingcodeforum.com and I will give you a temporary password.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by clicking here: Upgrades
    Dismiss Notice

It's Time for some Thank Yous!

Discussion in 'Talk to the ICC Board' started by jpranch, Aug 7, 2013.

1. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

The ICC Annual Business Meeting is not very far away and I have been campaigning as best that I know how. So I think it is time to say thank you to a lot of people and organizations. First on the list: Jeff (jar) for allowing me to use this forum and all of you here that have helped me in many, many ways.

I have received letters of support from Wyoming Governor Matt Mead, Wyoming Conference of Building Officials, New Zealand, the Central Oregon Chapter, Carter Napier Gillette City Administrator, the Kansas City Metro Association of Permit Technicians, the Redwood Empire Association of Code Officials, the State Fire Marshal for Wyoming Lanny Applegate, and most recently the Virginia Building & Code Officials Association. I know that there are more in the works and will post them here as they come in.

Again I'm compelled to say thanks to all of you for your support and confidence. Cheers! :cheers :cowboy

2. High Desert

High Desert Gold Member

Did the Western Pacific League of Building Officials interview you?

3. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

Yes they did. Boy oh boy did they ask some very good questions. They have not sent out any endorsement letters yet. They should be releasing them by the end of the week.

4. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

Thank you to the Eastern States Building Officials Federation! Just got their letter / decision from their July 19th board meeting.

5. RJJ

RJJ Platinum Member

Jim: Just stay the course! There are many in support. This year please make sure that no vote brings his device. :D

6. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

He ain't never going to live that one down! LMAO!

7. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

A BIG Thank You to the New Jersey Building Officials Association, Inc! Just received their letter of support tonight.

8. Codegeek

Codegeek Sawhorse

Thank you for serving the membership.

9. Alias

Alias Sawhorse

Ditto. Sorry I won't be there to vote this year.

Sue

10. David Henderson

David Henderson Sawhorse

Jp if there is anything I can do to help please let me know, and thank you for the country and this forum.

11. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

Another Thank You: to the Maryland Building Officials Association!

12. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

Thank you to the Virginia Plumbing and Mechanical Inspectors Association! Just received their letter of support in the mail this morning.

13. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

You can add the Virginia Fire Prevention Association to the Thank You list! Thanks Virginia!!!

14. RJJ

RJJ Platinum Member

Looks and sounds real good. You have worked very hard for this and have represented the membership fully. See you in AC.

15. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

Add the Oregon Permit Technicians Association to the list!

16. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

Add my very good neighbors to the east. The South Dakota Building Officials Association!

17. fatboy

fatboy Administrator

Hey Jimbo,the Past Presidents of the Colorado Chapter (a committee) are looking at the support requests, which yours is one of them, should be around the first week in September. Should know something by then.

18. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

Excellent. thank you. Big day tomorrow. I'll be participating in the New York Code Coalition candidates forum. Wish me luck!!!

19. peach

peach Sawhorse

congrats on all the endorsements!

20. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

Thanks peach. Here is another one: Thank You to the New York State Codes Coalition! Woo Hoo!