• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

It's Time for some Thank Yous!

jpranch

Platinum Member
The ICC Annual Business Meeting is not very far away and I have been campaigning as best that I know how. So I think it is time to say thank you to a lot of people and organizations. First on the list: Jeff (jar) for allowing me to use this forum and all of you here that have helped me in many, many ways.

I have received letters of support from Wyoming Governor Matt Mead, Wyoming Conference of Building Officials, New Zealand, the Central Oregon Chapter, Carter Napier Gillette City Administrator, the Kansas City Metro Association of Permit Technicians, the Redwood Empire Association of Code Officials, the State Fire Marshal for Wyoming Lanny Applegate, and most recently the Virginia Building & Code Officials Association. I know that there are more in the works and will post them here as they come in.

Again I'm compelled to say thanks to all of you for your support and confidence. Cheers! :cheers :cowboy

Yes they did. Boy oh boy did they ask some very good questions. They have not sent out any endorsement letters yet. They should be releasing them by the end of the week.

Thank you to the Eastern States Building Officials Federation! Just got their letter / decision from their July 19th board meeting.

A BIG Thank You to the New Jersey Building Officials Association, Inc! Just received their letter of support tonight.

Thank you to the Virginia Plumbing and Mechanical Inspectors Association! Just received their letter of support in the mail this morning.

Hey Jimbo,the Past Presidents of the Colorado Chapter (a committee) are looking at the support requests, which yours is one of them, should be around the first week in September. Should know something by then.

fatboy said:
Hey Jimbo,te Past Presidents (a committee) are looking at the support requests, which yours is one of them, should be around the first week in September. Should know something by then.
Excellent. thank you. Big day tomorrow. I'll be participating in the New York Code Coalition candidates forum. Wish me luck!!!

RJJ said:
you may get all the votes!
I seriously doubt it. There are some good candidates to consider this year. Choose wisely. With that said I'm really hoping that I will get a 3 year seat. Campaigning 3 years in a row is quite a challenge. I wish all the candidates the best of luck in Atlantic City! :cheers:cowboy