• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Join the Sawhorse Supporter Level and Help Sustain the Building Code Forum!

jar546

Forum Coordinator
Dear Building Code Forum Members,

I hope this message finds you well. As many of you know, I'm JAR546, a fellow Building Official, motorcycle enthusiast, and a proud member of our vibrant community. Today, I'd like to reach out to you with a heartfelt request.

Our Building Code Forum has been a source of knowledge, discussion, and collaboration for countless individuals, just like us, who share a passion for the intricacies of building codes. It's a place where we've collectively advanced our understanding of this ever-evolving field.

I want to be transparent with you; while Google Adsense provides some support for our operations, we heavily rely on the generosity of our Sawhorse supporters to keep our forum running smoothly and up-to-date. Your contributions enable us to maintain a safe online space, invest in technology, and ensure our forum remains reliable.

I'd like to make a personal appeal to each of you. By joining the Sawhorse Supporter level, you not only contribute to the sustainability of our community but also gain access to an enhanced forum experience. Here's why you should consider making this investment:

Why Become a Sawhorse Supporter?

• Community Stewardship: Your support directly contributes to the well-being of our forum, making it possible for us to maintain and improve this valuable resource.
  • Enhanced Experience: Sawhorse supporters enjoy signature lines and extended editing features.
  • Community Recognition: While we don't have badges, your status as a Sawhorse Supporter signifies your commitment to our community and distinguishes you as a dedicated contributor.
  • Invest in the Future: Your contributions help us continue our mission of fostering knowledge sharing and industry advancement within the building code realm.
To upgrade to the Sawhorse Supporter level, simply visit your profile settings and select the Sawhorse option. Your support, no matter the amount, plays a significant role in securing the future of the Building Code Forum and maintaining the quality of our community.

I want to express my gratitude for your continued dedication to our forum. Your support is instrumental in preserving the Building Code Forum as a vibrant hub for learning and collaboration. Together, we can ensure that this valuable resource remains accessible and beneficial for years to come.

If you have any questions or need assistance with the upgrade process, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to help with any inquiries you may have.

Thank you for your consideration and ongoing commitment to our community.

Warm regards,

JAR546, Building Official and Proud Member of the Building Code Forum

There's something for everyone! Whatever brought you here is important to you as it is to all of the folks here. We seldom learn by accident... we learn from our fellow Earth travelers. There's more than a few here at the forum... some were stranded on this planet.... you can tell which ones they are by the "otherworldly" stuff they come up with.

Talk with experts! Get answers! Got Camera? Get pictures! Use your imagination, the possibilities march on.

Presently there are 8,604 members. Guessing that each has ten years on the job? That's 86,640 years of experience at your fingertips....or it could be one year's experience 86,640 times. You won't know unless you give it a try.

Help us learn by sharing your experience, 1 year to 101 years, they all count.

Join us. Register and get the full experience. Help Jeff out and chip in a few dollars.

To the 8,604: Let's not let AI get the better of us. Participate in the forum. The correct content needs to be out there for Google to find it.

You Are Welcome
Tigerloose

Last edited: