• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Just scheduled the BC exam for CBO.

twoply

And after ordering 3 more books, that'll make 9 total I need for the test.

Whew! At least my legs will get a workout from carrying them to the test center.

Anyone going through this now or done this recently?

Not recently, been about 12 years, but I can still say good luck. Don't get hung up on a question too long, make a best answer, mark it and move on. Come back to it it you have time, better to answer the ones you are sure that you are right. Let us know how it goes!

Reactions: JBI
Not too many tabs though... mostly Chapters and maybe a few larger sections. Too many tabs will confuse more than aid.

get a rolling suitcase, look at the dispersion of question, leave some of the books with few questions at home, always use the index and table of contents

Took the test and passed on the first try!
What a workout for the brain!

Scheduling the Management test next.

If anyone has a copy of the Building Department Administration. 4th edition or Budgeting guide for Local Gov't, I'll buy it.

Took the test and passed on the first try!
What a workout for the brain!

Scheduling the Management test next.

If anyone has a copy of the Building Department Administration. 4th edition or Budgeting guide for Local Gov't, I'll buy it.

Fantastic, tame them books