• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

jar546

Forum Coordinator
I can't remember what machine I used back then but when I did a lot of control wiring we used a printer that was self laminating when placed on wires. We had a lot of #14 & #16 stranded THHN control wiring with enough room for the PLC address.

What printer is recommended that can do THHN and larger wires, up to say 500-600MCM that would have options for self laminating? It would also be nice to be able to label panelboards, disconnects and switchgear both inside and out. I am hoping that the replacement cartridges are available for interior and exterior use.

Thank you.

~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~

I copied some Threads from the Mike Holt Forum.
There aren't many topics on this subject......See
this Link:
http://forums.mikeholt.com/search.php?searchid=7402851

Like a lot of equipment \ systems these days, many
are sold, work for awhile and then when they quit
working, the purchaser finds out that that particular
model is no longer available......They are designed
to become obsolete very fast.......Also, personal
preference & "user friendliness" of the equipment
should be considered.

There's my 2 cents...

~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~