• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Learning

PORTEOUS

Bronze Member
Just wanted to thank JAR again for the excellent job on this site. The more I read, the more I realize I have yet to learn. I've been framing since 1988 and inspecting for three years now, I love it, very much easier on my bones than framing, by no means easy though. So thanks again and keep up the good work and I'll put my two-cents in when I can, but mostly learning. Bill

Re: Learning

Bill, Good to see your post! Is it snowing up there yet? Started here early this morning and supposed to snow for the next 3 days. Fred told me to say hello. jp

Well thanks Mr. Ranch, it is great to be here! We had about 6" last week, then it warmed up a little and we were a bit north of the storm system so we only got about a 1/2" of new and colder today, (around 9 this morn). I tried to pm ya the other day but it went back to my e-mail, don't know what I did wrong. btw, who is Fred?

Fred used to work with me till till he got RIFed in a budget crunch and union senority bump. Great Guy and a super co-worker