• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

maintenance costs

Hyrax4978

Hello,
While i realize this is not technically a code related question, this seemed to be the most applicable forum for asking the question out of the group.

I have a municipal client looking to construct a small maintenance facility. they have asked for a project of maintenance costs post construction.
Not sure but looking to see if someone can recommend the best place to source information on this. While its all very subjective to how well the owners maintain their buildings, types of projects, ect. I can't help but think there is someplace that offers some historical data on this.

Thank you,