• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

March madness....baby :)

FM William Burns

Well besides the college football season March Madness is one of my many pleasures while relaxing on Saturday (after chores).

Hope those who are fans enjoy and

REMEMBER ...........use the Boss Control Button on March Madness on Demand on CBS Sports online..............Go Belmont :)

So you have a special maddness that is just limited to March

Its good to be able to support a team that didn't have to buy an entry into a post season game.

URI is touting there post season play neglecting to point out that its a pay to play tourney

the CBI College Basketball Invitational (CBI)

If your check clears your in?? GO RAM

It should be a good year and lots of great games to watch. I have to cheer for NOVA since they are a home town team, but I don't believe they will dance very long. Temple will also fall so it has to be Pitt to win big!

Yea MSU just got in but their Coach Izzo is known for being a tourney coach and getting his players up for the dance. Gators look good despite KY loss in the SEC tourney.

Rjj,

I have NOVA winning first round (oh wait it's now the second round) but that's about it. It is hard trying to pick the upsets but this year my Cinderella is Belmont. I have Pitt and Kansas going to 8 before going down.

Did Sister's of the Prairie A&M make it in the tourney?

Pitt to cut down the nets this year I think!

pc1

George Mason..

I hate basketball.. go Wings (or) or Go Caps.. wouldn't THAT be a Stanley Cup final?

Well I still have Richmond................ went 11/5 yesterday.

Brudgers: I do have Billy D's troups heading to final 4.

That's why I love march madness..........Morehead St. (Thanks)

I love the open format as well.

I'm not sure that the new play-in really did much for it, though.

Teams like USC and Clemson had all season plus a tournament to make it - I'd rather see those four games filled with teams from small conferences.

I thought we had a lot of Gator fans here until I realized Brudgers was stacking the deck.

Fun time of year. I participate in non-betting bracket pool every year with my church's staff (and former staff). I filled in as temporary facilities manager for 6 months several years ago, so I'm vested in participating. It's a lot fun and bragging rights, but man, did I take hit this last weekend as I only guessed 50% this round. My final 4 picks are all still in, so I'm good there.

Bet those prognosticators at ESPN who were bashing VCU are eating crow and back-stroking now :) I picked Richmond to get to the 16 and Kansas, BYU, OSU and Duke for the final 4. OSU looks like men amongst boys.

MR & Brudgers,

Being a native Floridian from South "east" Florida; I can't stand the fact that both Gator Nation and those Noles are both in the 16. The Gators look good though and I'm worried about their size versus the gang from Provo. Personally, I'm all about the digits now since I'm in another type of pool :)

I'd root for the Canes if they had a basketball team and I can't really say that I was broken hearted to see the Irish upset Sunday night (plus we're a mixed marriage).

Know what you mean........hard being the only U fan during football season amongst so many Big 10 cry babies. Hope the new guy can bring them back.

Go Spiders :)

Maybe so but they looked agressive in doing it ;)

Personally, I would love to see a Butler, Richmond or VCU win the tourney but I think OSU is just a complete team and look like one of those historic great teams. Someone just do it with my digets.....OK :)