• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Maserati Driver Being an A$4h#le

This maserati driver doesn't know who he's messin with!

I had to look twice on how to spell maserati! We don't see those kinda cars here in Bugtussel.

That one photo looks like he's the stunt double for the Marboro man!

One thing that's puzzling me, He's waring a pocket protector and his sharpie's not in it, I've ruined a many a shirt doing that, he sure is a rebel!

Back to the OP, yes, the d!ck in the race car is an a-hole. Riding is tough enough with people pulling out in front of you, cutting you off when you are in the "fast" lane. But to come up on the shoulder, just flat out wrong, wrong, wrong.

Where's the cops when you need them...........

So cutting lanes is okay for motorcyclists but not for azzholes in cars?????

Aren’t there some places where it’s legal for motorcycles to split lanes between cars.
It is legal in California. There are unwritten rules such as the motorcycle can't travel more than five miles per hour faster than the cars. They do whatever they want. Now and then I see them kicking cars, swinging chains, and just being jerks.

15.1% of vehicle deaths are bikers. In 2016, 566 died and 14,400 were injured. And this is just California. I know how dangerous it is because I used to be one. If you get run down while on a motorcycle I'll feel bad for you but I'll wonder why.

Last edited:
It is legal in California. There are unwritten rules such as the motorcycle can't travel more than five miles per hour than the cars. They do whatever they want. Now and then I see them kicking cars, swinging chains, and just being jerks.

15.1% of vehicle deaths are bikers. In 2016, 566 died and 14,400 were injured. And this is just California. I know how dangerous it is because I used to be one. If you get run down while on a motorcycle I'll feel bad for you but I'll wonder why.
So are you really defending this d!ck?

"There are unwritten rules such as the motorcycle can't travel more than five miles per hour than the cars."

So, looked like Jeff was riding pretty calm.

Yeah, crapload of MC accidents.......... across the country.........and it is the riders fault?

So the dumbasses in the cages win, I should not ride anymore???

Please, if you think this was OK, you are Effed Up.

Sorry Jeff kick me off if you need too.

So are you really defending this d!ck?

"There are unwritten rules such as the motorcycle can't travel more than five miles per hour than the cars."

So, looked like Jeff was riding pretty calm.

Yeah, crapload of MC accidents.......... across the country.........and it is the riders fault?

So the dumbasses in the cages win, I should not ride anymore???

Please, if you think this was OK, you are Effed Up.

Sorry Jeff kick me off if you need too.
Actually I was teasing about the Richard in the Maserati and serious about the absurdity of competing with cars on a motorcycle. 3% of the registered vehicles are responsible for 15% of the deaths. What more do you need to hear? Once or twice a month a rider goes down here in SoCal and totally screws the commute.

I didn’t say that you or anyone else should give up riding a motorcycle. Like scuba diving or skydiving if you want to risk it, that’s on you. If you suffer a bad outcome, “Well he was doing what he loved”…..that too is on you.

Seldom am I effed up before 7:00 pm.

Last edited:
# # = # #

Not trying to rain on anyone's motorcycle parade, but from a purely statistical
point, ...it is not a matter of IF, but WHEN !........Hopefully \ prayerfully the
motorcycle riders on here will not have any serious accidents [ RE: Jeff's
recent encounter with a car driver who did not even see him, and he lived thru
it ].

Ya'll be extremely careful out there ! :)

# # = # #