• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Membership payment

Sifu

SAWHORSE
Where do I go to re-up my soon to expire membership?

click on your name at the top

It pulls down a box

Go to user settings

Go to subcribtions and pay away

Last edited by a moderator:
@ * @ * @ * @

Thank you **SiFu** for renewing your subscription to this Forum !

And "Much Thanks" to all of the others who have renewed their subscriptions.

@ * @ * @ * @

Thanks' date=' but I must have set it up to automatically send in via paypal because it happened all by itself.[/quote']Please PM me the Paypal email you used because you are not showing up as a Sawhorse. Thanks

Ok, getting frustrated. I tried to PM you but was told I had to sign in, which I already was. Tried it through the messages tab but after writing the message I was told I couldn't because I had exceeded my allotment?? I tried to figure out how to delete previous messages but could only find the two from you. It shouldn't be this difficult. My paypal was automatically charged 60.00 on February 9th, it was to REMAS inspections. Also I just noticed I was not listed as a sawhorse anymore under my icon.

Still waiting. I apparently don't have access to some parts of the site, don't know if that is a glitch or because I am not a sawhorse anymore.....even though I paid to be one.

Still waiting. I apparently don't have access to some parts of the site' date=' don't know if that is a glitch or because I am not a sawhorse anymore.....even though I paid to be one.[/quote']I sent Jar a Pm for you