• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Micro detectors

ICE, interesting little unit... I also liked the one with the emergency light feature built in...

cda, Australian Standards Certified? Does it have a UL listing yet? LOL Cute, but not $80 worth of cute.

says it is7 inches tall, doe not look it based on the hand and thumb, interesting though, what about interconnections

TheCommish said:
says it is7 inches tall, doe not look it based on the hand and thumb, interesting though, what about interconnections
It is a stand alone, we have an example in our office

I would wonder about human nature, they are use to seeing a smoke alarm looking a certain shape, and they see this thing and it starts making noise

Are they going to ignore it even more???

Plus trying to test it

JBI said:
ICE, interesting little unit... I also liked the one with the emergency light feature built in...cda, Australian Standards Certified? Does it have a UL listing yet? LOL Cute, but not $80 worth of cute.
The one that I encountered was made by Kiddee. It had ETL and Ca Fire Marshall logos. I couldn't find it on the internet so I gave you the first alert brand.

I did not read this thread but I am going to have thread drift.

IMG_3899.JPG

jar546 said:
I am going to have thread drift.
That's about as bad a case as I've seen.

You paid for 2-day delivery and they figure to take three.

It's Christmastime, it won't show up for two weeks.

Last edited by a moderator: