• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Migrating to new server tonight, some posts may be lost

jar546

Forum Coordinator
We are going to complete the migration and go live with the new server. We will do one final move of the database prior to going live but if there are posts happening during that time between the final migration and propagation of the new server they may be lost. I'm just forewarning everyone

OK the new server is up and running and back in the United States. No longer in Canada.

If you can see this post then you are reading it from the new server in Michigan.

Can someone please reply to this so that I know the migration and propagating is complete?

If you find any problems, please let me know. There are usually some small issues that happen when you move servers.

* & * & *

Things appear to running normally at this end of the universe.

Thanks for the update ! :cool:

* & * & *

Some day, somewhere, some guy is going to forget a password and the entire internet will collapse.

ICE said:
Some day, somewhere, some guy is going to forget a password and the entire internet will collapse.
That's alright Al Gore will has the back door