• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Migration to new forum starts tonight at 8pm

jar546

Forum Coordinator
We will be starting the migration to the new forum this evening, May 3rd, 2016 at 8pm. The forum WILL remain accessible to read posts. ANY posts that are made after the migration starts at 8pm will not transfer or show up on the new server. We expect to be up and running by noon on Wednesday, the following day. There is a lot of data to move.

Please pass the word. It would help to eliminate lots of email to me during the migration.

Thank you,

Jeff

Jeff, thanks for making the transition. Getting the new login set up took a bit longer than expected, but the new look is worth the time. Thanks again!

Reset password went to my work e-mail so I could not log in at home last night.
When I got here this morning it was easy. clicked on the link and I was done in less than 15 seconds

It took me a bunch of attempts. I got the message that the password can't be reset. I was told that I didn't exist. I was told that an email was sent and it was not sent. I was told that I must wait 38 seconds to execute the command.

It took me a bunch of attempts. I got the message that the password can't be reset. I was told that I didn't exist. I was told that an email was sent and it was not sent. I was told that I must wait 38 seconds to execute the command.
I had the same issue and the IT guy had to reset me after I cleared my cache which was not suppose to be an issue because he wrote code into the program so no one had to clear their cache.

I tried clearing the cache...I'm not sure if I succeeded but it made no difference.