• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

New From Canada

Heimdallr

I am new to all of this I am a licensed autobody tech. But have decided to go back to school for architect engineering.

Just on here for more outlook, and to learn, also sharing my experiences in subjects if any

It's not how we fall which defines us but how we rise after falling

Heimdallr said:
I am new to all of this I am a licensed autobody tech. But have decided to go back to school for architect engineering. Just on here for more outlook, and to learn, also sharing my experiences in subjects if any

Welcome aboard Heimdallr. Good luck with your course of studies.

I'm in Ontario hour south from Toronto

I'm sort of a new guy myself. I find these guysto be helpful, knowledgeable, and a little playful. Welcome to the chat room :cheers

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi!