• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

New Header Design Challenge

jar546

Forum Coordinator
When we move to the dedicated server, I would like to remove my company's name and logo from the forum header and replace it with something more appropriate for this message board.

I would like to solicit submissions from everyone and we will have an online poll to pick the winner. In order to submit, it will have to be already designed and in jpg format for me to post as a picture so we can all vote.

Here are some examples:

ICC%20banner.jpg

banner-icc-blue.jpg

JMSB+MBA+ICC+website+top+banner.jpg

CurrentForumBanner.jpg

ewenme said:
Do we have a name for the group if Advanced Code Group is removed?
Not that I am aware of. If not a name of a group then maybe what is is would work such as: Building Codes Message Board

Talk amongst yourselves to decide.

On my home computer, I view the header sporting the new Building Code Forum moniker. On my computer at work, I am still viewing the original header with the original moniker, (Advanced Code Group). It does not matter to me, but wanted to point it out.

That is because your computer is saving the old header and you need to clear your cookies or hit the refresh button on your computer's browser.