• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

New here looking for a little help

Dave48

I have to take the energy exam soon 2018 energy conservation exam 77. I am looking for practice test, anyone know of a good practice test? I have the study guide and the flash cards. Thanks in advance for your help.

I have to take the energy exam soon 2018 energy conservation exam 77. I am looking for practice test, anyone know of a good practice test? I have the study guide and the flash cards. Thanks in advance for your help.
It's not so hard to study the book and learn the information presented. Most of the books are tables, they take up a lot of pages. Don't be put off, and if you fail, you will then know exactly what you still need to learn. I'd rather work with someone who failed and understands the code then one who managed to navigate the book just to pass the test.