• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

new member from CT

fcllc

Hi, New member here. I’m a GC from CT; we do residential and commercial with a lot of Dental offices.

Some of our work is design build, but will do remodeling as well.

I will have some questions in the near future I hope members will be willing to share their knowledge and experience with me,

especially people from CT since we seem to be a little behind on our codes.

FCLLC

On a Google search, any truth to us going to the 2015 IRC? and a new IBC? I heard rumors at wall bracing seminar

cda, red,yellow and orange, tired of cleaning them up. First time on any forum, forgive the mistakes

fcllc said:
On a Google search, any truth to us going to the 2015 IRC? and a new IBC? I heard rumors at wall bracing seminar
Supposed to be all 2012 around the end of 2015.....which probably means June 2016.....Look for CT OSBI or Codes and Standards websites for more info or updates....