• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

New Member from PA

Arch5000

Hi,

I have enjoyed the topics on your forum for over a year now and have finally joined so I can discuss things further with all of you. I am an architect and have been working on several code issues here in PA. Thanks to the Advanced Code Group for their link to your site!

Arch5000 said:
Hi,I have enjoyed the topics on your forum for over a year now and have finally joined so I can discuss things further with all of you. I am an architect and have been working on several code issues here in PA. Thanks to the Advanced Code Group for their link to your site!
A hearty welcome to you.

Welcome. My mom and dad living in New Oxford PA. Jump on in. If I can be any help the office number is (307) 686-5260.

Arch5000 said:
Thank you! I decided to stop being voyeuristic and join the warm waters!
How those waters got warm makes me wonder about the voyeurism?!

Just remember the waters are warm but sometimes may feel a little code depending on how thick the skin is if you know what I mean. Some don't have a way with words. ;)