• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

SDS

I've been reading the forum for a few months now and decided to become a member. This forum seems like a great place for information on all things construction-related.

I'm a home-based residential designer of mostly custom homes since 1993-94, currently designing 20-25 homes/yr in the 2500-5000sf range in WA/OR. I do a lot of prescriptive engineering but also work regularly with a licensed engineer for projects that can't be done prescriptively.

Looking forward to contributing where I can and learning along the way

Matt

Welcome to the best forum there is Matt! You might think about signing up as a sawhorse and help support the forum.