• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

NEW Server 18 August 2020

jar546

Forum Coordinator
We are not moving from AWS (Amazon), however, we are going to a brand new server tomorrow (Tuesday) so expect to be down for about 10-15 minutes as we migrate over. The new server will:

*Allow us to update internal software easier
*Be faster
*Safer

Basically we will have a new server that has the latest and powertrain, bells & whistles that will allow us to continue grow with technology. Lots of work this past week and you can thank Howard E, our IT guru who keeps us up and running. I just change the oil and wash and wax.

OK so the server move did not happen today. I don't know why it did not but it will be rescheduled, who know, maybe tonight? You will know because we will go into maintenance mode and you will have to sign back in for those that never sign out like me. I hope this happens soon.