• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

New to the Forum

pilgrim

Hello to everyone! Glad to have found this forum! Name is Carlos. Working in a firm in the So Cal. area. I have found the info here to be of a great help. Hope to be a Sawhorse soon (at the moment my 7 kids keep things pretty tight)! I do most of the Code Analysis for my team, so its good to find a community like this for feedback. The Code keeps getting away from you just as soon as you have it within reach!!!

welcome Pilgrim! The benefits that you get by being a sawhorse will allow you to spend more time with your kids! now that is priceless.

I'm back! Thanks for the welcome! Looking forward to the information here. Parenting advice always appreciated!

p.s. Will definitely move to Sawhorse membership as soon as possible...now where did i put the baby's bottle...

Welcome!

Yes, more info is helpful when answering questions you might post, or replies you offer.