• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

New to this Circus!

CADPoint

Nothing like another Forum to contribute to... :banghd

I hope I can learn where I can, state something clearly enough to not embarrass myself when I have a thought, or correct myself where I must otherwise...

I have a mixed bag or history or resume' depending on what really matters, mostly in heavy construction, that has both floated and has been anchored down!

I would also like to openly thank all the mentors, x-bosses, co-workers, x-co-workers, friends and enemies that I've experienced that have helped me out in their own ways and to also in the end - help me understand life.

Welcome welcome welcome

How did you find us,,

We all embarrass ourselves on regular basis

CADPoint said:
It was stated @ mikeholt.com that this was a sane forum!OK, Fine, I joined cause I know some people.
"""sane""

Boy were you mislead!!!!

cda said:
"""sane""Boy were you mislead!!!!
welcome to the show! they let me use the puter between 9 and 10 o'clock on mondays and my other self the rest of the time. They say this place is therapuetic for me.

Welcome CADpoint. Lot of good information on here. I am glad I stumbled on it.

Remember, no such thing as stupid questions. Ask whatever you have to here. Most answers are positive and uplifting, even helpful. A great resource.

CADPoint said:
It was stated @ mikeholt.com that this was a sane forum!OK, Fine, I joined cause I know some people.
That is how i found this site. So far it has been a very professional experience and I am sure you will like it as well.