• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

new year

mark handler

SAWHORSE
Wishing the entire group, well most of the group, the very best for a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

ladies & gents it's rodeo at the Camplex Wyoming center here in Gillette tonight. ALL Bulls & Broncs. I can assure you that I will have a few & maybe a couple more. BUT, we have a designated driver. Someone who dose not drink and has offered to get us all home. The only way to go! Be safe out there!

I'm the designated driver since I quit drinking many years ago. If you think I'm abrasive at times, you cetainly would not have liked me back than. I was "instant a**h***, just add alcohol"

High Desert said:
I'm the designated driver since I quit drinking many years ago. If you think I'm abrasive at times, you cetainly would not have liked me back than. I was "instant *******, just add alcohol"
I'll take your word for all that, but I really find that hard to imagine my friend!