• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

davidtim

Hello Everyone,

I am David, I am new to this forum. I am interested in knowing the informations about Inspection. Hope I have reached a ryt place and will new friends share the ideas about Inspections.

Thanks,

David :)

Good morning David! Welcome and you are in the right place. At least for this part of the world. I know a little bit about the "Building Surveyors" in Australia and have a few contacts there. Sidney, Perth, and Queensland.

davidtim said:
Hello Everyone,I am David, I am new to this forum. I am interested in knowing the informations about Inspection. Hope I have reached a ryt place and will new friends share the ideas about Inspections.

Thanks,

David :)
Well you have reached a good place to learn, but a lot of what you will read as far as prescriptive codes, testing etc. may not apply to Australia.

welcome david! Is it true that when you flush the toilet that the water turns counter clockwise? :mrgreen:

Hello david, hoping to have good information and discussion on the various topic interest.