• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Newest CBO!

righter101

Gold Member
I did it!!!! Passed the technology and legal/mgmt..

Thank you very much to all of those who offered encouragement, advice and the like.

John

Well, congratulations righter101, it's a great thing.........to have behind you!

Good Job!

mtlogcabin said:
Congratulations!

But don't stop there
Thanks again to everyone. I am not stopping there. I am currently enrolled in a very good ABET accredited engineering school and have only 3 semesters left to graduate with a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering.

I truly appreciate all of the support, encouragement, and unique perspectives from everyone on this forum.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is WONDERFUL News, John! You have progressed far in a relatively short time. And it looks like you made a wise choice and are on the "right" career path. I am proud to have gotten to know you when you started, and I get to watch your professional growth and development. (Jim Byerley is undoubtably very proud of you, too!)