• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Online Vintage Code Book Library

Glenn

With the help of my 13-year-old son, we have photographed and categorized the covers of 362 model code books in my collection and made them available to view online. The cover photos are searchable by publishing organization and/or trade type in the thumbnail gallery. In time, I will put the 120+ local/state/foreign codes I have up as well. I also plan (in time) to link these covers out to PDFs available online. This is just the beginning. Enjoy!

PS. I welcome assistance and contributions in historical knowledge and vintage books. Soon I will also have a search tag for "duplicate" so you can see what vintage books I have available to sell/trade/gift.

www.buildingcodecollege.com/library

A walk thru history!!!

And sad I recognize some of those and have been in my hand.

Very cool Glenn. I have a collection of National Electrical Code books including handbooks from 1940 and 1947 (not willing to part with them). I noted also that I have the exact same copy of the 1922 NBFU Building Code :)