• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Paid Subscription Issue

jar546

Forum Coordinator
Thanks to vBulletin (we are in the process of moving from) I continue to have a problem with paid subscriptions and the update language between Paypal and vbulletin. This is NOT a Paypal issue, it is a vBulletin issue. They promised the last update would fix the problem and it did not.

Rest assured we are working on it and will take care of everyone manually that has has a problem for the past few weeks. Here is what is happening:

vBulletin IS getting notified by Paypal that a subscription was renewed.

vBulletin is NOT updating the members profile to show that and keep them as Sawhorse

vBulletin will NOT allow me to manually update the paid subscription like I normally would.

So, if you have renewed your subscription, please know that I will update you as soon as I can and give you extra time for your trouble. I apologize for this, I will have a lot of work to do when this is fixed by vBulletin or when we move to Xenforo soon.

Thank you. Please be patient and DO NOT let this keep you from renewing, we need that in order to help pay for the server, maintenance and update that we currently have a mini fundraiser for.

Jeff

FIXED I manually updated about 12 of you or so. If you are still not listed as a sawhorse or supporter, please let me know. I will need the transaction ID for Paypal and the date and email that was used via paypal to verify. If you did a monthly thing for $5. for Sawhorse then I ask that you do it again. Jeff