• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Picture file

ICE

Oh Well
I discovered that I have 83 pictures in a file here at the forum website. I didn't create the file, nor did I upload pictures to that file. I wonder what that's all about.

ICE said:
I discovered that I have 83 pictures in a file here at the forum website. I didn't create the file, nor did I upload pictures to that file. I wonder what that's all about.
Isn't discovery fun?

( * )

"I discovered that I have 83 pictures in a file here at the forum website. I didn't create the file, nor did I upload pictures to that file. I wonder what that's all about."
I'd say that the NSA is testing their capabilities on you, ...ya know,because you're such a conscientious enforcer of the codes &

standards and all........Maybe you've enforced the codes &

standards on the wrong home \ business owner. ;-)

Uh oh !........Now, you're on another "Black Ops. Hit List"

( * )

ICE said:
so where is the file located??

under "view profile" , photos, or somewhere else????

North Star beat me to the punch with the NSA joke.

It really is a conspiracy between Google, the NSA and myself. BTW, you should have worn clean underwear this morning and why did you brush you teeth with your left hand today? There is a crusty in your right eye. Take a look.

OR

It is one of those options when you provide a link to a photos that stores it locally in case the link goes to crap. This way we don't lose the photo if someone closes their online photo storage account or delete the picture and forget it was linked to this site.

jar546 said:
North Star beat me to the punch with the NSA joke.It really is a conspiracy between Google, the NSA and myself. BTW, you should have worn clean underwear this morning and why did you brush you teeth with your left hand today? There is a crusty in your right eye. Take a look.

OR

It is one of those options when you provide a link to a photos that stores it locally in case the link goes to crap. This way we don't lose the photo if someone closes their online photo storage account or delete the picture and forget it was linked to this site.
Uh-huh, sure, like I'll fall for that one.