• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

pictures

ICE

Oh Well
I have discovered that I can post a picture here from my Flickr account and then delete it from my Flickr account without losing it here. I can't do that with Photobucket.

I did not know that. Can you try it here so that I can see it please? One of each. That is the problem I have with linked photos, if the account is hacked or lost the picture can be changed or lost and ruin a thread.

here you go

Both have been deleted at the website. Wait a day or two and see if I am still here.

Last edited by a moderator:
jar546 said:
That is the problem I have with linked photos, if the account is hacked or lost the picture can be changed or lost and ruin a thread.
That's another reason for me to stick with just a few threads. I have posted a couple thousand pictures. If something happens to the pictures, the damage will be localized.

ICE said:
That's another reason for me to stick with just a few threads. I have posted a couple thousand pictures. If something happens to the pictures, the damage will be localized.
Good point about minimizing threads with lots of pictures

I did click on the picture still left and it said it did not exist yet it still shows up here which is a good thing. I agree, give it a few days and we can revisit it.

We'll I was wrong. The picture that I deleted at another thread was still there a week later......so I got the idea that this would work.....that picture is now gone too.

Everyone that comes to this thread will be disappointed because the title say pictures and there aren't any. I'll have to fix that.

Never seen this before.

Last edited by a moderator: