• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Playing around with settings

jar546

Forum Coordinator
The website recently had a software update and I am playing around with some settings so you may notice some changes in the look. I am not sure which one I will use because I can't figure out how to put the text back at the top of the page. Anyway, we are all backed up for safety and will be returning to another theme soon.

Re: Playing around with settings

That should be better. Now all I need to do is return it to the theme we have been keeping. If you remember, the original theme was not so great.

are you sending out those 3D glasses for the site. :lol:

Chris, you can now set your own theme. Don't ask me how to do it on your end. Somewhere in your profile/setting I suppose. Anyway, Twighlight is the black screen one

RJJ said:
That's a little better! I thought for a moment I was on a video game site! :D
Did you notice this at the bottom of that page?

twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net

I got rid of that option because it did not have the text a the top of the board and some of the functions were not there.

It is all fine now! I got my 3d glass I use for plan review. They help pick up things that are not on the drawing. That way when the DP says you can't understand what bout my drawing? I can respond its all fine with 3d glasses on! :roll:

Tried the twilight and didn't like it; and stuff ain't where it's suppose to be.

Uncle Bob