• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Poll: Willow Shamelss Ripoff?

Poll: Willow Shamelss Ripoff?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes.

• Did not expect the Spanish Inquisition.

• Total voters
Wasn't Willow released back in the 1980's?

How could that rip off Lord of the Rings?

I see no similarity whatsoever between "Willow" and "Apocalypse Now".

Kilgore: We'll come in low out of the rising sun. About a mile out, we'll put on the music.

Lance: Music?

Kilgore: Yeah, I use Wagner. Scares the hell out of them. My boys love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
texasbo said:
I see no similarity whatsoever between "Willow" and "Apocalypse Now".Kilgore: We'll come in low out of the rising sun. About a mile out, we'll put on the music.

Lance: Music?

Kilgore: Yeah, I use Wagner. Scares the hell out of the slopes. My boys love it
Never one to pass up an opportunity to use a racial epithet, are you?

brudgers said:
Never one to pass up an opportunity to quote seminal script from a classic movie, are you?
Fixed it for you.

Never one to find a bogus reason to feign offense, are you? Get over it, crybaby.

If there are any members of this board who are North Vietnamese Regular Army and are offended by movie dialogue, PM me, and I'll edit.

I'll even extend the offer to members of this board who are members of the Viet Cong .

Sheesh.

texasbo said:
Fixed it for you.Never one to find a bogus reason to feign offense, are you? Get over it, crybaby.

If there are any members of this board who are North Vietnamese Regular Army and are offended by movie dialogue, PM me, and I'll edit.

I'll even extend the offer to members of this board who are members of the Viet Cong .

Sheesh.
That's pathetic.

Tell you what, Brudgers; since you started this thread (so it's kind of "your" thread), and since my post obviously offends your sensibilities... I'll edit just for you, just to show you what a good guy I am..

Ironically, however, you've never given a second thought to offending others in THEIR threads. But we've come to expect no less from you...

texasbo said:
Tell you what, Brudgers; since you started this thread (so it's kind of "your" thread), and since my post obviously offends your sensibilities... I'll edit just for you, just to show you what a good guy I am..Ironically, however, you've never given a second thought to offending others in THEIR threads. But we've come to expect no less from you...
When I was a kid, there was a young married couple that would take a walk in the evening. On a slow night, one of the kids would yell some nasty remark, usually about the wife, and the husband would chase them. He would run and run but never catch the rabbit. Years later I got to know the wife. I told her the story about the taunts and she asked me why they did it. They did it because he would chase them.

Keep in mind that most gifted comedians have a dark side.

texasbo said:
Tell you what, Brudgers; since you started this thread (so it's kind of "your" thread), and since my post obviously offends your sensibilities... I'll edit just for you, just to show you what a good guy I am..Ironically, however, you've never given a second thought to offending others in THEIR threads. But we've come to expect no less from you...
I wasn't offended.

Just accurate.