• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

PRECAUTION NECESSARY

Uncle Bob

We were extremely fortunate that Jeff was prepared when we lost our Bulletin Board. I got a little scare a moment ago; when I attempted to enter this website and got a message that there was a problem connecting. It took four more attempts before I got on.

I suggest that everyone who wishes to; PM me your e-mail and I'll make a list for us.

I don't want to lose contact like this again.

Uncle Bob

Re: PRECAUTION NECESSARY

Ok, I screwed up. Your e-mail address will not show. If you want; PM me with your e-mail address and I'll make a list; so we won't get lost.

Uncle Bob

I think JP is working on a list right now, perhaps consolidate your efforts?

Were working together. We have lost several members and we want to make sure we have everyone possible. It's strictly voluntary.

Uncle Bob