• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Retirement

mmmarvel

Staff member
Just to inform everyone that I'll be absent for some time as I'm retiring, sell my house near Houston (I'm already under contract). Buy a house in Oregon and moving. The official retirement date is 5/19/23 but there is ALOT of stuff to do. I will try to make a few postings before then but after that time I'll be AWOL until I get settled down. Just a FYI, y'all.

Just to inform everyone that I'll be absent for some time as I'm retiring, sell my house near Houston (I'm already under contract). Buy a house in Oregon and moving. The official retirement date is 5/19/23 but there is ALOT of stuff to do. I will try to make a few postings before then but after that time I'll be AWOL until I get settled down. Just a FYI, y'all.
Congratulations!!!! I am jealous. Well deserved retirement. Thank you again for your assistance to this forum

HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM! I know, you've probably heard that before, but it was original in my mind. Congratulations!

@ ~ @ ~ @

** mmmarvel **, even though you are "Retiring", will you be posting
any more Jobs on here, ...or contributing on here regularly ?

@ ~ @ ~ @

Michael, is today you last working day? I know your official day is the 19th. However, I suspect you have to use up your vacation time and comp time before your retirement. We are going to miss your airport pics and frequent job postings, my friend!