• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Ride share from Philly to Atlantic City New Jersey (ABM)

jpranch

Platinum Member
I will be arriving in Philly on Thursday September 26 at 3:30 in the afternoon. I'm looking for anybody that would be interested in sharing the ground transportation costs to get to Atlantic City. Any takers???

Well I have decided to treat myself (at my own expense). I was in Atlantic City about 4 years ago and used Lou's Luxury Car Service to get from Philly to A.C. They run limos and Lincoln town cars. They meet you at baggage claim and take you directly to the hotel. I would highly recommend them. If your interested call them and ask for a lady named "Jazz". Tell her that you are with the ICC and that a cowboy from Wyoming sent you. That way you get the discounted rate. (877) 568-8294. The cost might seem a little high at first but it is worth it and if you share the cost with one or two others it is very affordable.