• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Sawhorse Membership Reminder with FREE Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

jar546

Forum Coordinator
As you all know and have heard from me time after time after time again, this forum exists and is free because of the generosity of the Sawhorse, Corporate and Supporting Members. I would like to thank all of you that continue to support this message board / forum through your financial contributions. Without your support, this forum would simply cease to exist. I hope that everyone appreciates your efforts. In addition to the financial contributions of the above mentioned members, the participation in the discussions is also appreciated. This forum has been and continues to be a great source of information for everyone who is involved in the building code industry.

I would like to take the time to ask those that are not Sawhorses or Supporters to please consider becoming one and enjoying not just the benefits (click here: http://www.thebuildingcodeforum.com/forum/website-discussion/9677-difference-between-sawhorse-registered-member.html ) but, the satisfaction of knowing that you are an integral part and a reason why this great resource exists. For as little as $5 per year or $60 every 2 years (which comes with a big benefit) you will be happy that you did.

For those that agree to become a Sawhorse for a 2 year subscription of $60, we will send you a FREE copy of Code Check 7th Edition. We have sent out dozens of these books for and hope to send out dozens more. For more information on the FREE Code Check 7th Edition book itself, click here: http://www.thebuildingcodeforum.com/products.php?prod_id=3

To sign up and really "step up to the plate" by becoming a Supporter or Sawhorse, while signed in click on "Settings" in the upper right hand corner of your screen then go to the left side and scroll down until you see "Paid Subscriptions" or just click here: http://www.thebuildingcodeforum.com/forum/payments.php

If you are a Sawhorse, then again, this is just a great big THANK YOU for being here and supporting us. (If you are already a Sawhorse, please do not contribute via the Supporter method as the software will create a problem for you. We don't want anything else from our Sawhorses except to renew!!)

If you are not a Sawhorse, please consider becoming one or a Supporter. If you have a company that can benefit by belonging here and receiving your own special forum section, please contact me about becoming a Corporate sponsor.

Thank you and I hope to see you in the special Sawhorse Community of this forum soon!

Jeff

Can you remind us old sawhorses if we want to contribute more, during the year, how to do it.

Thanks

cda said:
Can you remind us old sawhorses if we want to contribute more, during the year, how to do it.Thanks
You can contribute more by encouraging others to follow the same path that you did and become a Sawhorse. This will help more than anything. You can always renew your Sawhorse subscription early and it will continue to move your expiration date out further and further.

Come on folks, you know who you are, $60 every two years to get all the benefits of the forum, really, this is a question?

I would like to add one of my thoughts when asked to contribute........what did you pay for one dinner out this past month or two?????

fatboy said:
what did you pay for one dinner out this past month
Nowhere near $60

Drop the price to $20 per year. No more free books.

There ya go fatboy....I'll spend that on a dinner.... dessert is extra.

Last edited by a moderator:
You must be a blast to go hang with, if you can pull off a decent dinner and drinks for two for less than $60. :)

cda said:
Something about a guy , Abraham Harold Maslow, that Fatboy hangs with
Gosh I hope that they weren't jogging partners....wait a minute, this is fatboy we're talking about here....never mind

jar546 said:
You can contribute more by encouraging others to follow the same path that you did and become a Sawhorse. This will help more than anything. You can always renew your Sawhorse subscription early and it will continue to move your expiration date out further and further.
Got one!! Nine more and I get a toaster

MarkF

Supporter

Jun 2014

Now that I'm not a freeloader I can see the file that cda posted. Exactly what I needed. If that doesn't make my case I don't know what will. Thanks cda and thanks to all. I'll let you know how the re-inspection comes out.

* & * & *

Congratulations to you **cda** !

Keep on fishin' for others to join !

* & * & *

Can you post an alternative method for payment?

Some of us don't use Paypal... (my account was hacked and blocked by Paypal... :-( )

JBI said:
Can you post an alternative method for payment? Some of us don't use Paypal... (my account was hacked and blocked by Paypal... :-( )
Cash.cash.cash

He will take snail box money

Maybe PM him for the address

cda - I did, then lost the address! D'OH! BUT... I also went back to Paypal and changed my e-mail address to create a new account. If I'd have known it was that easy... Lesson learned. Subscription paid. and my avatar is back! Yea!

JBI said:
cda - I did, then lost the address! D'OH! BUT... I also went back to Paypal and changed my e-mail address to create a new account. If I'd have known it was that easy... Lesson learned. Subscription paid. and my avatar is back! Yea!
Love a satisfied customer, just send the attaboy to my boss

Eight more and I get a toaster

Status
Not open for further replies.