• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

SCM71 your email is bouncing back

jar546

Forum Coordinator
SCM71, if you see this. Thank you for the donation and thank you for patiently waiting to join the forum since February 4th.

The problem is that you have an email shown 2 ways and both are getting rejected by your email host. Everything we have been sending to you has been sent back. I tried another email but don't know if that worked.

Your activation codes were sent to you within 30 seconds of you registering back on February 4th and I just sent them manually for the 3rd time. I can't help you if your host keeps rejecting our email.

I hope this helps to resolve the issue, I don't know any other way to contact you.

Ok, both of your emails are getting bounced back by 2 different of my email accounts that are unrelated. Don't know what is up with that. I have replied to emails directly from you and they get rejected. Sorry, something has got to give on your end.