• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Server Farms!!

DuaneW

I am looking for information on server farms. We have one trying to come into the area. The problem I am running into is they are trying to by pass the fire code by having the county commissioners to give them an exception form the fire code. I informed the company that I could not tell them what would be required until they submitted the plans (which has not happened at this point)

All I know is each building is long not very wide, but houses two rows of servers with a hall way in the middle and fans and filters for the outside walls. I know they can run any water system.

However if any of you have any dealing with them or that type of building I could use the help.

Thanks