• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Site analysis back in operation

jar546

Forum Coordinator
Ever since we upgraded to the new VBulletin software, I had forgotten to update the Google Analytics data that tracks the amount of visitors, hits, page views and a pile of other information. We did not track any of this data for months which screwed up the real data.

I apologize for forgetting about that.

The data is now being tracked and recorded again so I will report our statistics each month. It is always interesting to see how popular the site is. We have moved up the ladder in many search engines and are seeing a tremendous amount of traffic. The number of guests visiting the site has increased a lot.

Thank you to everyone who posts here and keeps this board alive. I appreciate all of the input and time spent on this message board/forum.

Jeff